Monday, November 2, 2015

Beer Glazed Chicken


 This is another recipe that came through my Facebook feed.
When I saw the word "beer" I couldn't move 
fast enough to get the recipe pinned in my Pinterest.
I was NOT about to lose this one.
 The temperatures are still warm enough too for beer season......
And just think,
you can make this in your kitchen all year long.
This will for sure be made over and over in our house.
This recipe was posted in So, How's it Taste?
Give Leah a visit,
get connected on Facebook,
and enjoy so many more recipes from Leah.
I will be visiting her often.

Beer Glazed Chicken

2 TBS Canola oil
4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
salt and pepper
1 tsp onion powder
1/2 c. beer
2 TBS soy sauce
1 TBS Sweet Hot Stone Ground Mustard
1 TBS honey
2 TBS parsley leaves (opt.)

Add oil to large skillet heated over medium heat. Generously salt and pepper the chicken pieces. Add chicken to skillet and brown (about 6 minutes each side). I cooked mine longer. I got it nice and brown. 
Add beer, onion powder, soy sauce, mustard, and honey in mixing bowl and stir with a whisk.
Remove your browned chicken from pan and keep warm.
Add the liquid to skillet and bring to a low boil. Scrape pan to loosen browned bits. Boil until liquid reduces to 1/2 c. (about 3 minutes). Return chicken to pan and turn pieces to coat with sauce. Sprinkle with parsley leaves if you like. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments. Don't be afraid to leave one.